WHAT ARE THE BEST COMPUTERS TO BUY

beautifulwom144

Asked by beautifulwom144 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• Mac
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I think its a tie between dell and hp.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i have an asus, dell and toshiba in my home and all three work very goood
    hustlemomma

Answer by hustlemomma at 1:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• LOL I must be getting tired... I read "asus" as anus!!! LOL
    My hubby is a computer dude... he says Dell hands down!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 2:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• EVery one of my computer tech friends says NO DELL DO NOT BUY DELL and I would have to agree I spent $1500 on a dell and it was the worst thing we ever did. I have seen dell laptops die horribles deaths and they were not even a year old and dell refuses to fix them. Even the dell computer tech that was sent to fix ours told us to never buy another dell, he couldnt even get dell to fix our computer that was under warranty we sat there while he made the phone call and they gave him the same run around they gave us. Also accer is really bad.

I have been told that asus/EEE, toshiba, and HP all seem to work really well. Personally i have started paying people to build my computers for me its way easier then buying a mass produced off the shelf computer, but you have to have friends who are computer smart lol to get that done.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Mac
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Once you have one, you will understand.
    sherribeare

• Ive read wonderful things about MACs but CANT afford one!! Dell is for the birds. Wanna know why they claim to have wonderful customer service thats available 24/7 BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS NEED THEM! no need to have "wonderful" customer svc if your computers dont break down every 5 minutes!! UGG, im going to throw mine in the pool shortly!! the next lap top i get will be an HP more than likely, much cheaper and it seemed to have everything i needed!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My husband would say Asus, and I will admit that I do like his computer, but I have a Dell, and it works just fine for me considering it's ancient.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:25 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Sometimes it's what is running it that really matters. I have a 10 year old Dell laptop that was (free) destined for recycling and simply added a bit more ram ($14) and installed Linux and it is like new! On it as we speak! Best option is really to build your own, if not ~ make sure that you get some type of unit that can be upgraded easily.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2010