WHAT WOULD U DO IF UR MOTHERLAW HAD UR HUSBAND EX GIRLFRIEND SITING AND HOUSE TALKING 2 HER AND EXGIRLFRIEND JUST LOOKING AT UR HUSBAND

beautifulwom144

Asked by beautifulwom144 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in

• Please stop YELLING!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i would make it very obvious how much were in love and i would try my best not to do anything that can be used against me in court..lol..i would also either let my husband or MIL know exactly how i felt after..
    hustlemomma

Answer by hustlemomma at 2:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would leave. And take my DH with me. I wouldn't want to hang out with his ex girlfriends... so I wouldn't.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i would also leave....although I wouldn't show any emotion whatsoever....I would say something like, welllll, I've been dying to check out the sale at such and such a store, so while you're visiting, I'm going to go do that....I'm going to take the car....I'll be back soon....and I'd just go....if DH came with me, great...if not, oh well....but I'd never never never show emotion....they're doing it merely to anger you, see you jealous and I wouldn't give them that power over me....I would even go as far as to shake her hand and say, nice to meet you, with a big smile....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I think it is in poor taste for an ex girlfriend to be brought into family situations where the ex is involved.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 7:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2010