For Christians

If you did not have the words of the bible, would you be incapable of preventing yourself from committing immoral acts? If you'd never been exposed to it would you be an axe murderer or eat babies or something? If not, why do some suggest that is true of anyone who isn't a Christian, or claim that they are following Satan when they don't even believe in Satan - something that is a Christian invention?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Didn't you know that you're being Satan's tool by asking this? *snark*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• LOL ObbyDobbie snarked
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Well, duh. Because if you're not a Christian, you're a devil worshiper.

:)~
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:33 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'm kidding, I know that not all Christians view other religions or beliefs that way. But some do!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:34 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You are right LovingSAHMommy, not all do but there are some.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You all know me for the most part do I even have to answer. Oh all well for those who don't. This is just a silly thing some silly little girl said in another post because she ran out of the few intelligent thoughts she had. The answer is no. I'll use you Obby as an ex. Obby is a great wonderful, wise, kind person and she is an atheist. Do you think she needs a book to be that way? No she uses common F***ING sense which every one has. Whether you read the bible or not. Or look at the OP she doesn't beleive in the bible, and is one of the most intelligent people I've seen on here. Or pwnmom, who is so generous and tolerant of every one, and has helped me greatly. Guess what she is a Pagan and she is a witch OOO scary. Such a great person that most Christians fear for and of so much. Why? Because a book tells you to. Well I'm Christian but if I followed a book to it's entirety I would not know and talk to these and many more
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• To be honest I really don't know but all I know that in bible it says if you believe in god then you should believe in satan even though you are worshippin for Jesus Christ and God. I mean where do you think Fallen Angels came from? Heaven right? same way with lucifier.
    Lazee22

Answer by Lazee22 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• witchAww thank you hot-mama.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Great , wise, and precious individuals of which I am proud to call my friends. Do I believe god gave me a conscience? Yes but that is my belief not theirs. It does not mean they lack one, it does not mean they need an instruction guide to tell them what is wrong or right. They just know because they are great and good individuals. The best part is that they can do it on their own with out being told.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• To be honest I really don't know but all I know that in bible it says if you believe in god then you should believe in satan even though you are worshippin for Jesus Christ and God. I mean where do you think Fallen Angels came from? Heaven right? same way with lucifier."

So, Atheists, are in a sense, Fallen Angels?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2010