has anyone ever tried anal? If so do you let him cum in your butt? adult content

He wants to try it. Just wondering.
Ps- anyone every swalloed or deepthroat?

erin1221

Asked by erin1221 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• ......this needs to be a TMI, honey. And no, I haven't.
    fairyelise

Answer by fairyelise at 2:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yay anon button! lol
    Yes we do anal sometimes, yes he cums inside just like he would during vaginal intercourse. I can also deepthroat and do swallow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Ummm...lol. Hmmm....

Yes, no, yes, yes.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:16 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I agree...I mean, this is the epitome of a question that needs a TMI, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

• ha im sorry i was jw. he really wants to try it and i am scared it will hurt in the butt. and deep throat i feel like i will choke or thow up. advice?
    erin1221

Comment by erin1221 (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It will hurt. That's why I only did it once. Okay, or twice, lol, but it is just way too painful for me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• how does the cum come out of your butt? do you cum when you try anal?
    erin1221

Comment by erin1221 (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i let my husband have his way with me the other day for fun and he came in my ass and it really wiered me out bc i dont know whe it is going to come out of me. is that a bad thing? i like for him to throat fuck me. have you tried that?
    erin1221

Comment by erin1221 (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• omg! i didnt know ppl HAD to answer questions if they werent comfortable..wheres your gun OP???and maybe if some people tried it anally it would get the stick up outta there prude asses..SOME PEOPLE ARE SO FRIGGIN JUDGEMENTAL! anyways if you are going to do it anally then try to use the bathroom before because it can make you constipated and for it not to hurt be very lubed up try the KY jelly natural feeling liquid... less is more.. and try to be on your back legs on his shoulders..its going to hurt but after a while it will be worth the pain
    hustlemomma

Answer by hustlemomma at 2:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• ha well that just makes me super excited for the next time we try it. Have you ever let him throat fuck you? i thew up and felt terrible about that
    erin1221

Comment by erin1221 (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2010