Do you ever wonder

how many of the people who post the explicit sex questions under their user name with the pictures of their kids attached, realize that the Q&A section is completely viewable by anyone who happens by and come up in google searches? In other words, any perv out there can read your question (and see your pic) just by doing a google search for the same keywords you use in your question, even if they're really just looking for porn?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:16 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao...great point! that's why you should really watch what you post, especially if your real name is on your cafemom page. mine is so I usually watch what I say.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• lmao... It seems that no one realizes what they say is PUBLIC info. If I wouldn't say it out loud, I don't say it at all... wait. there isn't much of a difference.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I mean, it's obvious some of them are trolls - like when it's a brand new account that only joins sex groups and starts posting explicit questions, but sometimes, I wonder if they're exhibitionists or just really clueless.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have never asked a question like that, and while I'll answer them sometimes, I never get too explicit. I won't type anything I don't want someone to see. However, no one I know personally even knows this SN. None of them come on here. So, even if they saw it in a search result on Google, they wouldn't know it was me, and even if they looked at my private profile, it's a small pic. And even IF they realized it was me, I still wouldn't care, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• NP, I know what you're talking about. I'm sometimes convinced their guys. Not to mention, get this. I get this friend invite about 15 minutes ago from someone who used to have a slightly different name. This person used to IM me on here, often forgetting they had asked me the exact same questions other time...basically wanting me to talk about masturbating. "She" would ask if my husband was home, and if I said no, she ask if I missed him. Then, she'd ask if I want horny. She did this a few times, forgetting that she had already tried that, lol. Now..here "she" comes with a new profile.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:25 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• if I was horny*. Too many typos tonight. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

• That is a very good point, some people just don't think about how visible they are on the internet. some people don't realize that its not only the intended audience that can see what they write.
    tiggerwest

Answer by tiggerwest at 2:34 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• That is a very good point. These pervs can find ways to exploit kids.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 7:33 AM on Jul. 24, 2010