what's your favorite laundry detergent?

We use tide but my mil swears that all makes the laundry smell better. What kind do you use? Why is it your favorite?

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 3:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• dreft
    christina10140

Answer by christina10140 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We use ALL i just like how gental it is on the clothing. We also used to use TIDE but once my DD was born i switch to ALL and I am a lot happier with that.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:40 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I love that Tide with Fabreeze Sport. The shirt and bra I have on right now smells soooo freaking good and I washed them last week!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• tide an snuggle
    Prego889

Answer by Prego889 at 3:54 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Tide, I'm allergic to most others :(
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• we use ALL on my sons clothes and i usually use gain, (tide breaks us out) but now i have been getting those purex sheets for washing and drying...and i love them...... but i also have won alot of free gain on some sweepstakes so i will use both...
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We use All free and clear but I love the smell of Gain.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• my favorite is the kind i make myself, a LEGIT recipe that works. and costs NOTHING (well, hardly anything compared to a small $15 bottle of tide).... makes me incredible happy that i have this secret that no one else knows about and i save incredibe amounts of money that i used to waste... message me if you want it! (& i'm not some weirdo Green mom, I just hate spending money on laundry detergent! I'm normal, i swear!)
    RunMum81

Answer by RunMum81 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My favorite is Tide with April Fresh Downy I love the smell and how the clothes come out the wash feeling soft but we end up buying Gain because it is like $2 cheaper. :(
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Tide for us Dreft for my daughter.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2010