some questions abt TTC...

ppl say to hold the legs up in air for 20 mins if u r TTC. Is it okay if I dont strech them up and bend them with my feet resting against the wall?

Im taking Silver Centrum, as it has Folic Acid.. Any other suggestions...

What else I can Do to enhance my chances of being preg... ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok, the feet thing, doesnt need to be done inless your dh has sperm mobility problems. The best thing to do is go to www.fertilityfriend.com they have lots of articles and things to help you understand everything. Get a basil body thermometer, and take your temps everymorning at the same time, before you get out of bed. That will tell you when you o. You can also use opks to tell you when you o also. Then make sure you bd at least eery other day 3-5 days before and after o. Good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have very good news for you... go to babycenter.com . they have section for ttc. Also, I used the legs up in the air with 2 of mine and it worked with in a month each time. I have a high headboard that has a decorative piece that runs length wise across the middle, so I would lay on my back and throw my legs up and catch my toes on tha piece in order to keep me steady.
    Also, Belly bars... gives you a full days amount of the vitamins that ttc, pregnact and post parttom moms need. And they taste alot better than pills. Plus you will need to know your ovulation days.
    Good luck and go to babycenter.com...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008