kardashians...

Hve u guys seen kendall K.. Provocative pics.she's only 14!!!! I can't believe this fam is soo mentally sick n will do anythin 4 fame....same goes 4 the Cyrus .sooo sad! Wats next another sex tape?

Leilene07

Asked by Leilene07 at 4:25 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• They are all messed up in that family anything for fame, dont forget court side basketball seats for the whole family to be on tv in the prenupt, always some thing to be on the news,tv, papers, photos, guess money is more important than morals in that family!
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 12:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i agree and yes that is prob next.... i remember watching one of the kardashian shows and that little girl was pole dancing and running around the house...so it doesnt surprise me
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yeah they seem racy for such a young girl. I would be upset if it was my daughter, but the mother seems to encourage it.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Sadly, it will probably be a sex tape or sex scandle of some kind. I cant watch ANY of those attention Whores. They all need to be in a mental hospital and ALL of them need some SERIOUS psycotherapy!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes like they think everythin is ok ..n juss laughs bout it.
    All they gotta do 4 publicity
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 4:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I agree,seems as if they will stop at nothing to keep their show going. It is working tho. I for one watch the show but choose the topics when I tune in..
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 7:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• sad
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010