Any toys (preferably educational ones) your kids like most?

my daughter loves her say please tea set and her shapes and number cookie jar and she plays with some of my brothers toys too i just wonder if anyone has a toy in particular that their kids love that ya'll would recomend i am always looking for new toys for her to play with that i can teach her. i've been trying to teach her sign language as a way to help her communicate better with me though she only seems to know more and when she wants someone its still progress but i would love any suggestions of toys for her and i to play with together.

avasmommie711

Asked by avasmommie711 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• My 27 mos old DS loves his sand/water table which is filled with lentils and a tub toy called Fill n Flow spout by yakidoo. The tub toy is great because he wants me to leave the water running and I won't so we use this instead.
    coleysmama

Answer by coleysmama at 4:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My son received a Leap Frog magnetic letter set for his 2nd birthday. He is now almost 6 and he still plays with it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My sons are teens now but my oldest loved musical instruments and his Bumble Ball! The youngest liked playdough and artisitic things like paint and chalk and anything that could be in the water! Just remember that it isn't about the toys as much as it is about the process of playing and the time you spend with her.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2010