RICH AND OR POOR???

DOES ANYBODY HAVE RICH LIKE REALLY RICH OR AND POOR LIKE REALLY POOR FAMILY?? IF SO, DO HAVE CONNECTIONS W/THEM AND DO YOU EATHER UNDERDRESS OR OVERDRESS TO NOT MAKE THEM FEEL BAD OR AND TO MAKE YOU OR THEM FEEL EQUAL TO YOU OR YOU TO THEM TO SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE FAMILY???

I KNOW, STUPID QUESTION BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I have some family that is very well off, however, they worked their whole lives to get where they are at now. I don't get to see them much except for at holidays and I normally dress up but that is just because its the holidays not because of how much money they have.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i have some family who are very well off i don't dress any differently when i see them. they know me very well and i apparently dazzled them with all my hopes and dreams for mine and my daughter's future. though they also see me as very stubborn but i get along well with them and the family i have that are not so well off i still dress the same and they are also close to me i love them and i always offer to help them a lot too i always want to help them.
    avasmommie711

Answer by avasmommie711 at 4:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Our family is all across the board.... from extremely wealthy to extremely poor. I don't think anyone cares what anyone else wears at family functions. I know that I don't.... Just wear what you are most comfortable wearing and don't worry about it regardless of which side you fall.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Our families are all over the financial board. we treat them all the same. when we go visit, we stay in a Hotel. We dress the same as we always do. we drive the same car too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Lucky US! We are the have nots in my family. I don't care how I dress~I think it's stupid. My brother and his wife are wildly wealthy. In fact I work for them! I don't think it matters who has what. I think what matters is how ppl treat eachother! No matter how much or what they have!!!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have some of both. No I don't dress a certain way depending on who I'm around. I dress the way I like all the time. I live to be me not them.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I do have family that are super rich. Both on DH's side & on my side. I do feel as if i have to tone down my bohemian style a bit when i am around them. They are all super conservative, southern baptists. If they knew how Hindu i was, they'd be trying to "save" my ass so fast. Anyhow, they have my DD on a trust fund, so yes...i am going to make sure they like me. They were kind enough to add my DD to their family trust fund, who is not even a blood relative.

My rich family, no...they are Argentine & LOVE my hippie, bohemian fashion sense and tend to be more like me & are much more open minded than the Southern Baptists on DH's side. So, i can be %100 myself around them.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2010