best things to give to a musical baby......

i have learned that no matter what of course all babies dance and love music but its just a look my daughter gets when she hears music its like she's trying to dissect the music and the beat right when she hears it. she has a little turtle tambourine with a washboard on its stomach i wonder what else i can get her to play with i think her and my brother would love it they both have that one look when they hear music. any brands in particular ya'll love?

avasmommie711

Asked by avasmommie711 at 4:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Have you thought about enrolling her in a Kindermusic class? They have a mommy and me session that is for babies 6 months-18 months. With the price of tuition, you get a music book, cd, and a few musical instruments.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i hadn't thought of that it sounds great i'll definetly look into that i think she'll love that.
    avasmommie711

Comment by avasmommie711 (original poster) at 6:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• They also have a family one if you wanted to take your brother as well. Not sure how old he is but if he likes music then he might like it too.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Maracas.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My youngest always danced and liked music (a lot more then the other 3). I got him toy pianos and anything that played music. Like music boxes, little toy radios, and I put music on for him at bed time. He's 3 now and he's still crazy about music. Hr actually walks around the house singing things he's heard his brother and sisters playing.
    skellams

Answer by skellams at 6:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My son is also a big music fan! We got him a leap frog drum and he loves it! It teaches him the alphabet, his number, and he can just drum along to the music on there.
    cthrush82

Answer by cthrush82 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• a Xylephone for babies or a small piano would probably intrest her. Kids love to make music.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2010