Throwing a baby shower for my step mom!!!

ok so my step mom is going to have her second baby!!! i'm so excited and i offered to throw her a baby shower and i am looking for all kinds of things any games people liked best, foods, and best places or websites to order customized shirts for me and my little brother and daughter big siblings and niece-to-be and of course her mom to be sash or shirt. i made the shirts myself for my baby shower but i want her baby shower to be really special i didn't get to do this with my little brother's baby shower so i want her to have the very best but at a reasonable price! any suggestions?

avasmommie711

Asked by avasmommie711 at 5:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say go to google, type in babyshower games. Type in anything you need there. I found a great website that helped me ALOT with the making of my aunts babyshower but i dont have it anymore. Google is where i found it all. Games, party foods, and a great website that sold diaper cakes and other things. So Def try google. Good luck hun
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 5:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I was at the neatest baby shower recently....we played a game called whose water will break first....basically you take small paper cups (shot glass size), fill with water and a plastic token (like a plastic baby, or frog, etc...) and freeze them.....when your guests are all there and seated, you hand them one....the only rule is the Ice/water has to stay in the cup....but they can melt it by holding it in their hands, breathing on it (or like one woman did, putting it between her boobs, lol).....the first person who gets the token out of the water gets the prize !

another neat little game they did was hand everyone a baby bottle filled with water....on the count of 3, everyone started sucking away...first to chug the whole bottle wins ! (go with 4 oz bottles....much more than that and the tongue and cheeks hurt)

and we also were given a roll of streamers and had to cut the size we felt would wrap around the mom-to-be
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My daughter & son had a baby shower for me when I was expecting their baby brother. One of the best things they did was they added to the invites to "Bring a pack of diapers to be entered into a drawing for a gift basket". They put together a really nice gift basket & out of all the names of those who brought diapers, they drew a name for someone to win it. Everyone loved that idea & just brought a pack of diapers to go along with their gift.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2010