lohan adult content

is anyone else tired of hearing about this brat? i mean she is introuble for dui and gets off scott free.... they put her in jail then let her have visitors as much as she wants, makes sure she has bottled water, they keep her for a couple days (enough time for the judge to get paid off) then they release her for "over crowding" what a crock of shit i mean really, its bs really

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 5:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have not kept up with her. I heard she went to jail. That is it.
    Does she even do movies anymore. I thought she was a washout.

Answer by louise2 at 5:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Im soooo tired of hearing about her. I believe she is only going to get worse. Smh the things they put in the media now.
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 5:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• That girl is going to end up dead. She'll be the next celeb we hear of dying of an overdose and a cocktail of drugs.

It's so sad.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i agree...they are going to let her go and she is going to drink and drive again....of course and it may be bad next time...someone might die....and its sad she will still prob not learn... they should leave her in there...
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Maybe I am missing some info but from what I have read, she has already used up her 2 thirty minute visits and won't be allowed any visits for this weekend. And she is still in there where she will have to stay until about 14 days. Which is really common because of the over crowding. In this situation, I don't think that the judge is being paid off. In fact, I think the judge is treating her like any other common person. This is the typically amount of time that most people would have to spend for what she did. Most jails are overcrowded and people get a "2 for 1" discount on non-violent crimes. But I do agree that she and the media are making this a bigger deal than it really is. Wesley Snipes just got sentenced to 3 years in prison and you don't see it splashed around the news about how he is having a meltdown and thinking about suicide.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• jeremys mom i agree with u somewhat but the way i understand it from the cnn..... she is getting lots of attention..... and "special treatment" from the gards and such. and i do in fact think the judge is getting paid off....because the judge went from the full time in jail (because she violated probation ) and now it is a couple of days she "might " have to serve... it is discusting...
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• louise2 she is doing movies...and actually was in the middle of a movie before she went to jail, and they paused the movie until she gets back out.... she sure is not the disney girl she used to be .....
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2010