Woot woot!! I got a job interview!!!!

So i posted the other day i was going to go apply places to work.
i went today and i have a job interview on monday

Now, i always break out, LOL when i have job interviews or am looking for a job, i already have a giant world on my chin... :(

when can i do to not stress or anything which makes me break out??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Congrats! I had 2 job interviews this past week and I go in for a 2nd interview on Tuesday. As far as breaking out, I have no advice. It happens to me too.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Awesome! Congrats!! I had an interview this past monday. I wish I had advice for you but I don't really get nervous before interviews.
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Congratulations on your interview. I hope all goes well! I'm afraid I can't offer much advice when it comes to breakouts, though. I suffer from stress related acne as well and I haven't found a single thing to help it.
    vividbutterfly

Answer by vividbutterfly at 6:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Breath deeply, and try not to think about it too much until the day of the interview (I know, easier said than done!). I think in addition to trying not to think about it, make sure you eat right, get good amounts of sleep. Don't think too far ahead as in planning your work schedule! :o)

Make sure you are prepared before the morning of the interview. Have a couple of copies of your resume, a list of references and their phone numbers and addresses with you. Make sure you have done some research on the company and the job description for the job you're applying for, and be able to tell the interviewer why you would be THE best person for the job (your skills, strengths and similar experience)

GOOD LUCK!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Whoo Hoo...Congrats to you!!! Dress pretty!!! and be confident! Know that your worthy and deserving! Hold your head up!!! Good Luck!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (like Just Tomatoes or Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate.

Do your research, and be prepared with great answers for potential questions, and great questions of your own.

Make sure that you send a thank you note to everyone you meet with.

Send me a message if you need help with interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 AM on Jul. 24, 2010