what do you love about your husband

so i know everyone has stuff they dont like about there husbands so what are some things that you love

for me its the fact that at night he will come and hold me or if we have music on he will grab me and we will dance

devinalexis

Asked by devinalexis at 8:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That overall he's a good hearted guy.He's level headed and respectful,loyal and loving. And he's all mine!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• He puts up with me!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• He is very patient & affectionate with our children.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The first thing i notices about him was his blue eyes. (think of a summer sky, no clouds) I also like that he is intelligent and smart. I like the way he compliments me on simple stuff like a good dinner or that i have really cleaned up around the house. i love the way he is with the granddude and the gigglers. He lets me adopt up to two stray dogs and two cats ( outside) at a time with out tooo much kevetching
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• yes, of course i do! he's sweet, attentive, takes care of our ds as if he were the most precious thing on earth (because he is!), he lets me be me, loves me for who i am and tells me i'm beautiful (even on my ugliest, dirtiest day). he only wants us to be happy. he provides well for us, constantly investing more for our future. he's the best guy i know!
    of course, he irritates me from time to time...but i'm sure i irritate him more!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• He lets me be human.I can have male friends and he can have female friends.He never questions me.He trust me fully.I am the same way with him.He respects me.He doesnt blow up my phone wondering where I am because i can pick up mine and tell him.I guess we just dont see the need to drive each other away lol.I also love that he is a soldier,a great one.Im so proud of him.The days i go without seeing him kills me,but he is worth waiting for.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• ryanlynn i agree with you mine is a soldier also and im very proud of him
    devinalexis

Comment by devinalexis (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Today not much!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i love my husbands new jersey accent!!! his ability to make me laugh when i'm feeling down or the way he loves me when i don't love me
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 24, 2010