What are five of your personal goals and five of your career goals?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 5 personal goals: be debt free, travel more, lose weight, have 2 more kids and be a better wife to my husband.

5 career goals: cont my edu for my BSN, become a nurse supervisor, specialize, inspire others
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I honestly can't think of 5 personal or 5 career goals!

My biggest personal goals are centered around maximizing the development and independence of my special needs children. Career-wise, I am very happy as a special education teacher (just started this new career path last year). I already have a Master's Degree from 15+ years ago, and now my state teaching certificate. I am physically fit and perfectly healthy, so no health concerns there.

As far as my life goes, at the age of 41, I literally have done everything I ever wanted to do--so if anything, I would just want to repeat some of those things. I traveled extensively and challenged myself in a number of different disciplines in my 20's, now I'm married and raising my family in my 30's and 40's. I hope to be able to enjoy my 50's traveling with my husband and children.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My goals are: (1) get through the next year and 1/2 of college (2) go on to obtain my bachelors in the next 2 years (3) teach for about 2 years (4) go back to school to obtain my masters in psychology (5) and be able to do all this while raising my 12yr old grandson and not drive him, my husband, and myself crazy.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Personal goals: get out of debt, lose weight, quit smoking, travel more often, and move to a different state
    Career goals: enhance my leadership skills, establish a larger customer base, quit my job, my business as my primary source of income, and become a more positive person
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Goals 1-5 Personal and professional:

Hold on until retirement age. I have 19 years in teaching. I have reached my personal educational goals (MaEd.) and I have 3 healthy sons and one grand daughter. I have been married 31 years. I just want to get the retirement done so I can do whatever comes next.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i have 101 goals to finish in 1001 days. For more info on this project, google "101 in 1001" I keep my list in my notes section on my facebook account.
    personal - get out of debt, finish my degree, decide on a master's program, get my anger under control, become independent of my ex.
    career - get hired on at a bank, become top referrer, move on to personal banker/loan officer position, make enough money to become independent of my ex, continue to move up.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2010