what state would you move to and what state would you not move to?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am living in California since 1985 from Georgia. I love California. If I want to move again, I may want to live in outside Las Vegas area.
    CharoMom

Answer by CharoMom at 10:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would move to Washington State or maybe Connecticut, but I would not want to move to South Carolina. I tried that for a couple of years,along with 8 years in North Carolina and .....I'm glad I moved home to Minnesota.
    We moved all over the USA and Europe and ........I learned this:...There IS such a thing as Minnesota Nice.... :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would like to live in SC on the coast and I would not want to live in MI
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I like NC. I have lived here my entire life. I love the mountains of VA, but I like living in NC.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would move to Montana. My dh,kids and I are all nature ppl.
    We will NOT be moving to Calfornia. My sil and Mil live there and it's very expensive.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I want to move to California... That's my goal.

I can think of about 45 other states I don't even want to visit let alone move to... Do you really want a list?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would move to Wisconsin or Florida cuz i lived both places Growing Up and Loved it!
    I would not move to New York...I just have no Desire to live anywhere near NYC and yes i know alot of people love it there but its not my cup of tea
    AshieNicole

Answer by AshieNicole at 12:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• we are in so. cal. If we had to move Id look into the north west or the north east. I would NEVER look into the south.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would love to live in CA, especially in San Francisco. I would NEVER ever live in FL.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010