If you could move to any country where you would you move to?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ireland, perhaps. Or maybe New Zealand.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:34 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I think I would choose Canada. The people are very civilized, there is beautiful country and many Jewish people.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I lived in Heidelberg, Germany and it was beautiful and very pleasant.

But probably I'd move to somewhere in England, because there are a lot of shy people there, and it is tolerated a lot more, so it's way easier for me to meet people and make friends. In the US, when I'm shy, I think it comes across as standoffish or something, and in Spain it was really off-putting to people.

Not that I don't love this country, and England has a lot of issues, but I feel at home there and had a wonderful few months, so if I had to pick anywhere to stay, probably there. But I'd love to live almost anywhere for a time
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I already did that.  I moved to Canada from England.  Being a British citizen I can legally live in any of the 27 countries of the European Union but I like it right here in Ontario.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My hubby is military and we were considering trying to get stationed in Germany next time around. We've both heard wonderful things about it from those who have been there. So I guess Germany would be my answer since it is the most realistic for us lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• id love to live in italy.. my family is italian and all the stories and pictures i see are always so beautiful
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Italy,because my dh is Italian. Even though I know very little about the lifestyle there I believe that culture is important. It would be very good for my children to enjoy growing up w/a cultural idenity. This country has a way of erasing that,especially if you are not of hispanic or of color.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would like to live in Mediterranean area!
    CharoMom

Answer by CharoMom at 10:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'll stay right here (USA) thank you. I want to visit some places, but there's no place like home.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• England because the people are so polite and have a wonderful sense of humor and warmth.
    But My favorite food is Italian so......
    NAhhhh. I will stick with England.
    We traveled a lot in Europe when we were based in Germany. Twice.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010