Call the dr or wait it out?

I'm 39 weeks, I had terrible hyperemesis at the beginning of my pregnancy, so bad I needed a picc line for daily meds and fluids....well anyways, last night I went shopping and out to eat, walked from about 7pm-1am. Today my hips are killing me, my back is throbbing and im really nauseous, I've had the nausea on and off for about a week now and its really bothering me this morning. Should i call the Dr or wait it out.

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd call the doctor- sounds like labor to me.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• umm that doesn't sound like labor to me. Sounds like you over-taxed your body and you need to take it really easy today.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I agree with jreneei...I would just take it easy today and see what happens...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Take it easy and see what happens. if you don't feel better in a few hours maybe call dr.
    CaitsMom408

Answer by CaitsMom408 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't call yet. I say take a nap and see what happens. You may be in early labor.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'd rest and just take it easy, drink plenty of water never hurts lol, if you are not feeling better by morning or get to feeling worse tonight call and see what they say! They are their for our questions and always better to be safe then sorry!!!
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2010