Cleaning house?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/23/pentagon.porn/index.html?hpt=Sbin
thoughts?

Asked by older at 9:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • This was a CHILD pornography sting, not just one for average porn ~ much sicker and far more twisted. Given the security clearance levels of some who were involved, there are several more issues involved.

Too bad we can't call them perverts and dispose of them quickly any more thanks to all those touchy feel good laws that say we mustn't risk hurting their feelings. Some of them likely have enough clout to avoid even losing their jobs.

I'm too angry about this to even begin to say what I think without waxing truly profane.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I saw this. It made me sick to my stomach. And to think that these people have sensitive state secrets...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:33 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• simple frown

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Oh yukkkkk.
    But you know there are so manyMoms here who ask questions in other sections such as "Do you and your SO watch Porn >" and on and on....so many who think Porn is just great and they probably wouldn't even care. They probably don't know what the Pentagon is or where it is...they are some incredibly shallow and uneducated youngMoms here at CM who love porn.

But I digress.....There is no excuse for those bozos to be watching Porn. UGH. They need to rent some porn and watch at home ,in their basements,where nobody will find out how perverted they are.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010