AM I THE ONLY ONE???

Ok im 11 weeks pregnant and before i knew i was pregnant i had a dream that i had a little girl, i took a test and found out that i was pregnant.And since then I've had another dream that i was having a little girl.Do you think its possible that im having a little girl and has this happened to anyone else.Thanks

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I kept dreaming I was having a boy through out my pregnant before the ultrasound that told us the sex of the baby when I was pregnant :). A little boy named Ethan.

Ethan's five months old now ;-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I had dreams of blue haired blue eyed little girl with my first-- a beautiful brown eyed and brown haired child. I had dreams of 10 lb baby boy with my second-- a sweet little blond with brown eyes. My third just dreams that I had them and did not know where they were--- healthy twin boys
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• LOL.. not blue haired, blonde haired. .oops.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I had dreams with my first that it was a boy....SHE is now almost 4. I had dreams of a girl with my second... HE is now 2.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• With my first child we waited to find out the sex. But I was certain it was a girl from the beginning. I had dreams of her birth and hearing "it's a girl!!!". I dreamed of her at 5 or 6 yrs old running around in braids & overalls. For the next 7 mos I hand-sewed floral fabric teddy bears, decorated the nursery with floral quilts and knew her name would be Alex (Alexandra). Imagine my surprise when I gave birth to Logan Alexander. He just turned 16 and he wants to know why his baby toys are "sooo girly!!"!!!!
    jynn707

Answer by jynn707 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I never had dreams of the sex of my child, but my Aunt had dreams of when she would be born. My Gram (my great grandma) passed away on May 11th, Mothers day, when I was 15. Well, She had dreams that my daughter would be born on this day to make it a happy day again and not be sad for everyone. I told her it would not happen, I would only be 37 weeks at that time. Well, guess when my daughter was born? May 11th, Mothers Day this year. Creepy or what?!

But I do know people that have dreamed about the sex of their baby and been right, and others that have had dreams and been wrong. :) I think its a 50/50 chance imo.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I heard when you dream of birth someone is going to die in the family
    Anonymous

• lol i dreamth i was having a boy.. the whole time i was preg. i had a girl... maybe u just want a girl
    ladiesfirst

Answer by ladiesfirst at 1:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Dreamt my first two were boys and they were.
    Know many ladies who did the same thing so I think its totally possible. Just dont build up the expectation too much in your mind/heart in case its a boy LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I dreamed that I gave birth to two bucked-tooth kittens - I never delivered kittens - I did have twins though.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008