I have an adult toy in me what is the best way to get it out? adult content

I have a Minni Vibrator in side me that I put in before my husband and I made love thsi morning......How do I get it out?

OK know I know what the tmi is for:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Health

• lol.. i'm sorry.. is this a joke? If it isn't.. i'd go to the hospital
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• reach in and fish it out! much like i do with the nuva ring every month.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Thats just sick.
    I guess,you had better "get over yourself" and go to your GYN and have him get it out~Yesh,That sounds grose!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The best way is to lay at the end of the bed, relax your legs, and have your husband use his thumb and forefinger, to well, go fishing. If he's not around or you're feeling off about it, you can do it yourself.

You can also try doing the tampon squat. If you don't get it out in a couple of minutes, call your gyn. She may be able to refer you someplace that will by pass emergency.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• yikes. Well, you're going to have to reach in and get it out, maybe your dh could do it easier than you. It will help if you bear down, brings it down closer to the opening. Best of luck to you, if you can't do it, you're going to have to go to the obgyn, and wow that would be embarrassing. HOpe you can get it out on your own!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• PUSH!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Hoping this is a joke betting it's not. Go to the ER. They have seen it all.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Wow, some many questions. But, that's not the point. Umm, I would do as the others suggested. Haven't had that problem before myself, so not real "experienced" in this area. And this would be one reason why I am kinda touchy about mini anything being in that area.
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would squat and push like you are having a bowel movement. I'm sorry that really sucks! I hope you don't have to go to the doc, that would be a little embarrassing!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• make sure next time its on a string!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2010