Hubby ?

Why is it I wait all week for the weekend, looking forward to having my hubby home & spending some time w/ us only to end up wishing by about now every Sat morning that he'd go back to work?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• hehe you too. Only day my husband has off is sunday and he gets off an hour early on sat.. All week I can't wait till saturaday at 5 he will be home with us until monday. Then.. . about 9 or 10 sunday morning I want him to GOOO. He is like a tornado and all he does is sit on the game mostly unless I beg for an hour to get up and go do something with us.
    By monday morning this house is a disaster zone
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Probably because you are so used to doing things all by yourself that when he is home he disrupts your whole routine and doesn't do the things the same way you do.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• wow us too!!!!
    christina10140

Answer by christina10140 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• lol I get like this sometimes as well. I think we just get into our set routines during the week and when that gets thrown off on the weekends it can be irritating. If your hubby is anything like mine, he thoroughly enjoys laying around not doing anything, which is something I NEVER get the chance to do so I get irritated.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• because its like having an extra child
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 10:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I feel for you. Sorry i don't have any advice for you.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Mine is a complete hippocrite! I would put soda cans by the sink and plan to rinse them out and put them away a little later. He would constantly complain about them to the point where I started rinsing them and putting them in a bag right away. Now, all I see is coke cans sitting by the sink. And I don't drink coke!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 10:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• today is our monday, and it could not come fast enough for me. i love him but geez. by last night i was ready to strangle him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Same here. He has every weekend off. Sleeps all night gets up to eat breakfast and GOES BACK TO SLEEP. I had 3 hrs of sleep last night he had at least 8 but I am the one up taking care of the kids. UGH!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have come to realize some things and 1) family is far more important than housework. 2) when my husband sits down and invites me to watch tv with him I go even when there are dishes to do or other things. Our relationship is far more important. 3) when he relaxs he is fun to be around. 4) when I relax at first I can be irrated with stuff that needs done but after a time I feel so much better! I clean like a mad women when he runs errants but enjoy the hell out of him when he's home. When I die I won't wonder about the housework I did, I will enjoy the memories of our lives together.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010