having truoble editing my profile... Please help

its been a while since i got on here and actually updated my profile, as in the picture, font, ect.... and im trying to figure out how i changed my font on my profile before and cant remember how to do it or what i go to, to be able to change itl.. cause if you look at my profile,,, you'll see that the font is so light you can barley see any font on it,, so is anyone able to help me and know how to do it.. if sooo PLEASE help me... its driving me crazy lol

Thanks,

bestmomtobeever :)

bestmomtobeever

Asked by bestmomtobeever at 10:25 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Just hover your mouse/cursor over the Green "Home" tab above, and select the area you want to edit, then log in and go to town! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• thanks :) I tried that and when i go to colors and fonts and try changing the colors then , and saving them.. it doesnt save.. my profie is still the same
    bestmomtobeever

Comment by bestmomtobeever (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I've noticed a lot of the backgrounds have really light or hard to read fonts. Have you tried another background?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Hi bestmomtobeever,

Here's how to change your site theme color:

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    Click on 'Fonts & Colors' from the categories listed on the left side of the page.
    Scroll down to 'Choose your site theme for CafeMom'
    Select the color of your choice.
    Click Save.

If you are still having trouble, please send us a note through the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Are you talking about the pink font on your actual profile? Colors and fonts is for posts. Mouse over the home tab choose Colors & Styles. Click Upload your own background photo, customize your colors, and more! and then along the side are several color wheels. The reason your font is so faded is because you have use a transparent background clicked in section 2. It shows the back ground but it dilutes the font. You can message me if you still need help.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Liansmommie, no i'm talking about the color that most of the font (words) on profile are how their pink & Purple
    bestmomtobeever

Comment by bestmomtobeever (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010