what do you think?

So i posted a question not long ago... because i thought i was pregnant.... and i got several answers that were extremely rude... one even said "yes you are pregnant and your baby is going to die"
i dont understand, i thought this was a place i could go for good advice on things.
Well it turns out i am pregnant!!! 5 weeks.... i used to get great answers from extremely nice women now its all mean!!!!
what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I am sorry this happened, you are right, I would report the nasty comments to cm.

Answer by older at 10:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I was gonna say congratulations! I'm not one of the mean ones & I thought it was getting better since you have to earn the anon answer. Sorry for the bashing you got, don't listen, its not like they know you in RL anyways so why does what they say matter? Enjoy your pregnancy & ignore the less than nice stuff you hear from everybody.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Good luck and enjoy this special time.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Congrats on your pregnancy, sorry you got such an awful response!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• that is extremly rude for them to say that to you!! just ignore them and not even worry about it :) You just have to stay positive and be happy, you have a wonderful joy on the way:)
    bestmomtobeever

Answer by bestmomtobeever at 10:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i'm sorry. i havent seen nearly as many rude answers since the point thing happened, but the rude women are still here. congrats on being pregnant!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I used to see more rude people than I do now. Some people just think they can say anything to anyone.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Congrats on your pregnancy! :o)

I have been on CM for quite some time now and I am still shocked at the way some woman speak to other mothers on this site. Some of the comments you received were indeed harsh and completely uncalled for. A pregnancy test or a trip to your doctor for confirmation of a pregnancy is always the best way, but there is no harm in asking for the opinions of other mothers. Don't let the blatant rudeness of some woman ruin the wonderful resource that CM is. Let the negativity roll right off your back.
    twinnmom222

Answer by twinnmom222 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• First of all, congrats on the baby. That is exciting news and don't let anything get to you. I think that some people are so tired of seeing the same questions over and over again. I know that you came here looking for advice, but being pregnant is not something we can give advice on. You just need to take a test. Normally, I am a person who does not take answers seriously, but the woman who said that she hopes your baby dies, that is beyond disgusting. I would have reported her with out thinking. There is no reason to say something that horrible. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The "I might be pregnant" questions in all of it's forms are hot button questions on this site because a dollar store PG test is a better way to figure it out. It is such a big deal that when they were asking for ideas on what categories to add to this section that it was suggested there be a section just for that question and the inevitable answers.There is however no excuse for comments like that. Congratulations on your little one.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010