Al Franken Investigates Tea Partiers

Minneapolis
Minnesota Junior Senator Al Franken has been tracking down organizers of Tea Party events. Franken is requiring people to appear in hearings conducted by his ad-hoc Anti-American Committee. The AAC has recently gained more support from Democrats in the Senate as mid-term elections draw near, and the number of hearings has increased as of late as those summoned to appear in initial hearings lead investigators to other Tea Party leaders.

stacymomof2

Asked by stacymomof2 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I know, I was trying to be understated and witty, then I had to backtrack like crazy to get my point across. I guess I should have explained better. I thought it was an obvious reference to McCarthy, pretty much an exact copy of what he started doing

O YOU NAILED IT...i READ IT AND knew IT WASNT TRUE.....AND GOT THE POINT...i THINK ITS FUNNY THAT NATESMOM ANSWERED TEH WAYS SHE DID AS SHE IS PRO-MCCARTHY,,,,LOL....GUESS AS LONG AS ITS NOT HER BEING PROFILED IT IS OK....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• STUPID!! But hey, that's your tax dollars at work!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:54 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• This should tell that the "tea party" is working.

We are people of all parties and people of color, who want less government!!

Proud to be in the "tea parties" for 3-years
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Someone needs to tell Franken that TeaPartiers are Goodenough, Smartenough, and Doggone It America likes them!!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• How about a link, Stacy. There is something odd about this story.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Wow! That IS scary! So they are trying to shut down dissenting opinions huh? So free speech and protesting are ALL good as long as you have left leanings.......I knew they felt this way but this just PROVES it doesn't it.....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Oh, good grief. What is more American than standing up for the Constitution? Franken is a fraud and doesn't deserve the office he holds. He's really far too big for his britches.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Sweet,

Are you alright? How can you say that you think it's funny the way I answered this question?.

When I have not even answered it yet. Are you delusional too.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• What is Franken basing his investigations on?! I hope that COMEDIAN understands the legal ramifications of what he's doing!! LOL Counter-suits can be rather costly!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010