Has anyone ever experienced this while pregnant?

I am 5 weeks & 1 day pregnant and I am having some symptoms. For some reason my symptoms come and go everyday and sometimes throughout the day. One day my bb's would be sore and the next not. I would feel sick to my stomach and then not. My headaches come and go. Is this normal and have you ever experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HEY HONEY I COMPLETELY SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU... I HAVE BEEN THRU 4 YES 4 PREGNANCIES AND I WAS SICK ALOST EVERY DAY OF ALL FOUR .... FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT ,,, WHEN I ATE // I DIDNT EAT,, WHEN I WAS SLEEPIN AND WHEN I TRIED TO HAVE SEX,,,DURING 2ND PREGNANCY I WAS SICK SO MUSH SO IN THE NINE MONTHS I LOST 17 POUNDS --- NO GAIN--- BUT SINCE BABY WAS THRIVING MY DR WAS FINE WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS,,,, IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR BODY AND HOW IT DEALS WITH THE BABY,,,, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND EVERY PREGNANCY IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU BUT ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE SOME THINGS I FOUND HELPFUL .... GINGER TEA OR GINGER SNAP COOKIES,,, EATING ICE HELPED ME ALOT,, FIND A GUM THAT U LIKE AND STICK WITH IT ,,, LOTS OF NAPS!!!! U WILL APPRECIATE THEM AFTER THE BABY COMES,,,, LOTS OF MMEE TIME NOW U WILL ALSO LIKE THAT AFTER THE BABE COMES TOO... I AM NEW TO SITE AND LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS LET ME KNOW IF YOUD LIKE TO TALK...JAMIE
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 11:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i am 5 weeks and this happens to me all the time!!!!!
    Ashlei_nichole9

Answer by Ashlei_nichole9 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• yup!! It makes you wonder sometimes...
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I guess you could consider it "normal". Everyone is different and experiences things differently. I had constant morning sickness, but my boobs would hurt on and off in the beginning, then they hurt constantly, and now they don't hurt at all(I'm 21 weeks 2 days). Just don't stress about it...it's nothing big. Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yes I would think its normal. All pregnancies have different experiences. Even mulitple pregnancies within the same mother cause different "symptoms". The ones you described didnt sound adnormal by any means. If they are tolerable then I dont think you have much to worry about. However, if they continue until you next appointment as your ob. Though I'm certain she will say all is ok.
    cthrush82

Answer by cthrush82 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Some women experience this some dont. I had morning sickness all day everyday until I gave birth. My pelvic area was always sore when I was pregnant with my son. It felt like he was going to fall out. You will be ok.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 3:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010