Can someone decode this dream? adult content

Last night I had an extremely erotic dream...about someone else. It was one of SO's friends. Anyway, in the dream, we were at a house that was neither his nor mine and we were alone. There was a lot of kissing going on and then it progressed into something a lot more sexual. It even felt like it was actually happening. When I woke up, my whole body was tingling, but I felt really unsatisfied. I was also disappointed that it ended. What do you ladies think it could mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• that you need to get some.
    idk dreams are just dreams to me.
    i know when i was pregnant i had mad sex dreams not always about my Dh.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't take it too seriously, I'm always having weird dreams like that but it's usual with guys I don't even know. As a matter of fact they usually get me in the mood for sex and my SO is always happy about that. lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i don't know... i've had dreams about having good sex with people that i NEVER would in real life... if you really need to figure it out get In Your Dreams by Gayle Delaney.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010