Are you craving anything?

Twice last week I was offered Cake. Meaning someone gave someone else cake for me! I was so looking forward to cake! But I never got any. I have cancer. I enjoy very little things lately. But I so was wishing and counting on cake! Then DH & I had lunch out. I had a coupon. I asked at Chili's if I could have the molten lava cake? DH said we couldn't afford it! I knew that. But he knew I got jipped Cake! Terrible! I see cakes all over in groups. posts Etc.. So I'm so Craving cake!! I know next month I have a Big birthday! I have a 30th Wedding Anniversary. I guess I have to wait that long for cake. But each day I feel worse. Wondering how long I can even type. Anyone Craving/missing anything? Let's Share! There's no calories in sharing! Also so needing some Fresh sweet corn on the cob. With nothing tasting right .. I have to wonder why I'm craving this? Thank you for Reading & replying! I hope you get what you're craving!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• muffin

Honey, if I could, I'd bring you an entire cake. I'm craving Subway for some reason. Hope you get your cake soon! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Black Forest CheeseCake and Taco Pizza!

Yet again!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I CRAVING HOT WING FROM BW3 AND A TALL GLASS OF LEMONADE...... THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW
    laanette_19_88

Answer by laanette_19_88 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Thank you for the replies. I was thinking. Today would be my DH's Aunt's 88th Birthday. I adored her! So the cake craving is our connection to her! She's knitting, crocheting and sewing away in Heaven so happily. One day I'll see her again!
    Angellinda

Comment by Angellinda (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Linda, I hope you have your cake soon in which ever way you find it. I am not a baker and like very few sweet things myself but I pray you have the happy celebration that you deserve.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• What kind of cake do you like dear Linda? I will be there with you in spirit for your cake next month. I hope and pray that you have the kind of celebration next month that you so deserve.
    As far as craving something I usually crave something salty right now I think it's beef jerky go figure none in the house.
    Much Love
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Did you ever get your cake? I was talking about cake just now in a post and thought of this one and had to look for it to find it, lol. I hope you got a huge piece! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010