What should I do????

So I like this guy. He is hella sweet and hella sexy. I just broke up with my son's father because I was not in love with him and feelin another guy oh and plus he was abusive to me. My sons father is crazy and keeps harrasing me and asking me if I am dating. should I tell him? Also should I tell the guy I like now about my crazy EX? I don't want to scare the guy away...Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• dont say a word to either just keep your life personal expecially from your ex that would cause so much problems and drama! just wait until things get really serious and you guys move in together or something that you know its worth causing this drama.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Keep crazy ex to yourself. He doesn't need to know. If he asks...then tell him but dont make it freaky...just ahhh, he's a jerk.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Keep the baggage out of your new relationship. Guys actually hate when you bring up past ex's all the time...Just pretend he doesn't exsist unless he ASK YOU ABOUT HIM THEN ANSWER HIS QUESTION. But keep it at that.
    Oh and as far as your ex tell him to butt out of your buisness and beat it!
    Anonymous

• well id say the crazy baby dad has no right to know however if this is some one you may get serious with he has a right to know what he is getting in to id keep it short and not go in to details and if he has questions answer them honestly but he has a right to know if your ex may start stalking the both of you and it could become dangerous
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008