Does it piss you off to see the LAW breaking the law?

Driving in traffic on the freeway and the police officer next to me is on the phone for over 10 mins. If he saw me driving while on the phone I would have been pulled over and a ticket handed to me. I have seen police officers turn there sirens on to speed thru a red light and then turn the sirens back off. I'm not saying all are bad I'm just saying WTF?? What are we allowed to so about this type of stuff?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 1:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some cops abuse their power and their are exempt from the cell phone laws.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It has been maybe 5 years ago, but I was in a bank and looked out the drive thru window and there was a policeman there in a police car doing banking, and beside him standing in the front seat was a child who must have been 2 or 3. Tsk

Answer by Bmat at 1:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yep. I've worked undercover with the police before, and you'd be amazed at some of the hypocrisy I saw.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• OMG... I HATE WHEN THEN THEY DONT WANT TO SIT A THE SAME D@MN LIGHT AS THE REST OF U AND JUST FEEL THEY CAN POP THAT SIREN ON .... THAT BURNS ME TO MY CORE...
    laanette_19_88

Answer by laanette_19_88 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• why didn't you take a pic?? :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I hate when I see that...something as simple as a cop not using his blinker to switch lanes or very obviously speeding for no damn reason. They'd pull anyone else over for all those offenses, but they need the money for our tickets to pay for everything. I once got pulled over for not using my blinker, but I thought it was a frikkin joke when I looked in the rearview to see only 1 headlight. When the cop asked 'do you know why I pulled you over tonight', I got to point out his headlight. Of course, I got out of that ticket.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 1:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010