Would you rather wear a bra or bikini top to answer the door?

What's the difference?? They both show about the same amount of skin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in

• Only if it was the hubby, otherwise NOPE! i dont wear a bikini to the pool, no reason to wear one in the house! And NOPE def. wouldnt answer in a bra.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'll get a shirt on before I answered the door lol
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'd say bikini top, they cover more than my bras do. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Bikini top..... More "appropriate" I guess!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Funny door answering story,
    I was pregnant with my daughter, very pregnant, like two weeks before I had her. I was babysitting my sister, 4 at the time, and had to take a shower. The doorbell rang, I had told Sis not to answer it, to stay in the bathroom with me. Well, that kid listened worse than a brick wall! She runs out to the door, so I grab a towel and chase after her telling her not to open the door. She opened it, and the ups man is there with a book I'd ordered. That's not the bad part. My dog tried running past me to get to the ups man and jumped on my side, pulling the towel down. I was standing there for a second, very pregnant, and totally naked in front of the ups man, my little sister, and anyone who happened to drive by or look out their window! I slammed the door and told him to sign my name. :-)
    So, after that a bikini top seems like a lot of coverage!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• A bikini top...but only if I also had my handy-dandy "Turbie Twist" hair wrap!!! LMAO!! Love that commercial!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• you're supposed to wear your bra under your clothes. So I'll go with bikini. lol
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 1:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I dont care. It is my house and I could very well be wearing anything or nothing.....you risked it when you took yourself into my personal space. I think the bikini top would look more acceptable because people commonly wear them out in public. But yeah it is stupid how ppl think it is different.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Bikini top. You wear them out anyway and some of them do cover more areas than a bra.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• bikini top
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 6:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010