Food for a baby shower...

I am throwing a baby shower for my good friend. I let her know what my menu was and we are debating back and forth if its enough food. I have 12 RSVP's so I'm rounding up to 15 ladies. I have planned to have a fruit tray, a veggie tray, pasta salad, 2 different hot bite size appetizers, shrimp w/cocktail sauce, and of course cake and lemonade, tea and water for drinks. The shower is at 2 in the afternoon.
So what do you think enough food?? too much?? to little??
Thanks in advance.

mrs.will

Asked by mrs.will at 1:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• It really depends on how much people eat... in addition to what you have invite others to bring a dish, if you are unsure.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It sounds like enough. I think it will be fine.

Answer by Bmat at 1:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I think it sounds great. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• people always tend to "pick" and not eat much at gatherings cause they don't wanna look like "pigs" LOL. I think what you are offering is more than enough!! Have fun!
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 1:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Wow, can I go??? Please,........hahahahah!! Sounds real nice.

I love those fruit trays, and dip with veggies, how about chicken wings???? Everyone loves that, could someone bring them
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I wouldnt add any more, just make sure you have enough of each thing, you have plenty of variety!!! Hope you guys have fun!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• That sounds perfect, remember there will probably be some guests who probably won't eat much or at all. Sounds like a yummy collection of snacks though!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• sounds great

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010