Is it hard to get pregant?

I am trying to concieve.

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm super Fertile, If my Hubby looks at me wrong I'm pregnant, if your ready for a baby I recommend this website www.mymonthlycycles.com it tracks your periods and fertile days for free. And it works wonders. Happy Baby Conceiving!!! :)
    MommyFab4

Answer by MommyFab4 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It wasn't for me. My boyfriend and I had been dating almost exactly a year when I found out I was pregnant. We used protection 50% of the time.

Your chances of getting pregnant are determined by lots of things, such as your age and your health and stuff. I'm sure someone can give the exact stats. Good luck and I hope you get your baby!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Honey, first part of trying to conceive is, well, don't try to conceive! The more emphasis that you put on trying to get pregnant, the more stress you are going to cause yourself, which in return is going to cause you to be LESS likely to get pregnant. Just go off of your birth control, and see what happens! For me it was an "oops, I forgot my birth control! " "Oh hey look we are wasted drunk and there are no condoms to be found. Lets do it anyways, I am sure we will be fine!" And I now have an almost 5 month old daughter :)
    Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It depends on a lot of factors: your age, physical health, diet, stress level, and of course luck! (to name a few)

Consult your physician so he can give u the necessary pre-natal vitamins and make sure evrything is fine. Try to track down your ovulation days, an ovulation kit might help..!

Best of Luck!
    Anonymous