What is your most embarrassing moment??

I can only think about,,,, So hubby's on the phone w/911 since I just gave birth to our son. They're telling him what to do next after he handed him to me. I'm on the bed, completely undressed and holding a newborn when instead of handing me a bathrobe like I asked for several times, he opens the door for the paramedics. The two of them come in and I have to ask one of them to hand me my robe since I couldn't reach it. Totally embarrassed. But blessed and elated that my son was ok.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I posted the same thing in the "bikini top or bra" question, but it's about the closest to being embarrassed I've ever been. :-)

I was pregnant with my daughter, very pregnant, like two weeks before I had her. I was babysitting my sister, 4 at the time, and had to take a shower. The doorbell rang, I had told Sis not to answer it, to stay in the bathroom with me. Well, that kid listened worse than a brick wall! She runs out to the door, so I grab a towel and chase after her telling her not to open the door. She opened it, and the ups man is there with a book I'd ordered. That's not the bad part. My dog tried running past me to get to the ups man and jumped on my side, pulling the towel down. I was standing there for a second, very pregnant, and totally naked in front of the ups man, my little sister, and anyone who happened to drive by or look out their window! I slammed the door and told him to sign my name. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You're dh must've been so nervous!

My most embarrassed thing lately when my son took 2 cars and put them on his stroller without anyone noticing it. I'm afraid to get back to the store and find our mug shot in the store. lol
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 1:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• LOL how embarrassing! But they'd seen it all many times, no doubt.

I was leading an exercise class and out of the corner of my eye noticed something white flapping around. I looked over and my bra strap had broken and was hanging out of my shirt sleeve. :(

Answer by Bmat at 1:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• A friend said that she took the kids to an animal exhibit where they could get up close and touch the animals. So when they got outside to the car one of the kids handed her one of the frogs they had put in their pocket. So the 2nd kid was like I have one to and pulled one out too. She had to take them both back inside and give back the frogs. Plus have their hands disinfected.

Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• hhmmm, well i can't think of a most embarrasing thing, but a few months ago i was in the public bathroom with my son who at the time was still potty training. because he was with me, he had to be in the stall with me. I was on my period, so naturally,when he saw it, my potty training son says very loudly, "MOMMY! YOU POOPED YOURSELF!!" talk about embarrassing
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We went to a bear show and my son decided to announce, very loudly and more than once, "That bear has a dinger!!!" Referring the the bear's male parts! LOL
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Aahaha ladies so I actually have one about the UPS guy too. Man I swear the UPS guys see alot more then mail lol!! So I was wearing my bra and panties at about 7 mths pregnant, I'm laying on the couch in the living room. I'm in the middle of a hot flash so I'm about ready to remove my bra and the UPS guy walks right in. I start screaming and so does he and I tell him to get the fuck out. Be runs out closes the front door and starts knocking. Haha! So I throw some clothes and run out and ask him Why he didn't knock. He said he thought that my door led to a hallway and didn't realize it was a front door. Boy did my SO hear a mouthful for not locking the door before he left to work.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 9:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010