DONT U HATE IT WHEN....

DONT U JUST HATE IT WHEN ONE OF YOU FRIENDS START TO TELL U SOMETHING AND THEN THEY SAY....OH NEVER MIND.. I M LIKE WHAT KIND OF SH!T IS THAT..

WHAT OTHER THINGS DO U HATE WHEN...

laanette_19_88

Asked by laanette_19_88 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in

• Yes, I also hate it when people YELL AT ME.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't like when people talk down to me when I ask for clarification on something. Then they talk to you slow as if you are an idiot.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I also hate..... oh nevermind
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I hate it when my mom asks me a question, and as im giving her the answer starts talking about something else WTF!!!!!!!!!! she does that ALLLLL the time.....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• yes i hate that too. i also hate when im telling a story to my friend via texting...she will come back at me with a "what?" like she couldnt understand the text i sent her or chatting on facebook. the words are right there...read them again if you have to say "what?" i can see if you didnt understand a part of it but to ask "what?" and make me explain the whole story again...isnt very fun
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i hate when someone says they will do somthing or be hear at a certan time and they dont show up when they should of do what they say drives me crazy
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 2:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I hate when you ask your child a question and you know that they know what you are asking but they constantly say I dunno.
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 10:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i hate it when hubby completely ignores everything you are saying and does what he wants instead of what you ask him to do.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I hate when my kids daddy say something and I don't hear them and they say never mind.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i hate when people getupset with you when youve done nothing to then and they never tell you. but treat you crappy
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010