WHEN DO MEN DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE WHEN THEY'VE CHEATED

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I’d say if it’s the first time, they’re truly remorseful and no contact has been established with the other woman
    mysue

Answer by mysue at 1:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• When they can prove that they can be faithful to their spouse , their marriage vows once again, sometimes it takes a life time to prove how much they love you and how they deserve another chance. But also keep in mind that love with out trust is just not workable no matter how much someone trys!

Anonymous

• I feel depending on who you are and what you can forgive. For me personally...
    I do not believe that I could stay with him if he cheated.....sorry or not...
    Everything is based on love, respect, honesty.....
    You just can not get the honesty back..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hmm, if my hubby cheated I would give him a second chance because when I cheated he gave me a second chance. It's only fair! If I never cheated on him and he cheated on me...it would be over in my book. I dont know how he forgave me but I wouldn't be able to do it.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Never

Answer by louise2 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Sorry, but its a dirt bag kinda thing to do. No man who truely loves a woman with all his heart should ever cheat in my book. I would never take a man back for cheating, and have broken off many relationships due to it. I have too much respect for myself to let a man think he can do that to me.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 2:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Never. My husband would be out the door and he would never see me again. If a man cares about you, he'd keep his dick to himself and YOU. My hubby knows what'll happen if I ever caught him with his pants down and his dick up. Lol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If they ask for one. Some men couldn't care less if you know. Some men realize what they are about to lose so if they have the balls to ask for a second chance then it means they probably actually regret what happened. Give the second chance if they ask for it but tell him that there will be no third or fourth chance so make the second one good.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I agree with never. Chances are if they did it once they will do it again. (I am not saying this is ALWAYS true- but most of the time) I could never trust my husband again in a relationship if he cheated on me and he feels the same way visa-versa. Relationships are a lot about trusting the other person.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• IF HE ALLOWS YOU TO GO CHEAT. TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT BUT PAYBACK IS A BITCH. PERSONALLY I FEEL THATS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET OVER THE PAIN
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2008