i am a big woman, and i need some sex pointers to make our life better! adult content

i just need some tips on things that i can do to help hubby get more active in bed. and i would like to try more positions where he can sit back and i can do the work, but regular woman on top doesnt work out that great since i do have a rather big belly lol. we have been stuck doing the same position for a long time, and although we both seem to prefer this position i think he is getting bored with it and doesnt seem to put much effort into pleasing me. what can i do to make him want sex just as much as i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• have you tried reverse-cowboy?
    doggie-style?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Thanks ladies
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Have you tried reverse missionary. Like on top facing the opposite direction?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Great sex isn't about position. Great sex is mostly mental. I've heard 85-90% of it is all mental. So work on his "mental". Sex starts long before you get naked and touching. Send him naughty txt messages at work or flash him while he mowing the lawn. During dinner slide your foot up his leg under the table to tease him. Lick your lips. Tease him. Seduce him. Get him primed and ready for later. Once you do that he won't care what position you get in, he just wants in you!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Try putting a pillow under your lower back and butt so it is elevated. I have used that and some of my bigger girlfriends have also and they love the the results. Good Luck ;)
    Christinee100

Answer by Christinee100 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• try a standing position...stand beside the bed and prop one foot up and leave the other on the floor...doggie style....turn on your side and put one leg on his shoulder....thats all i can recall at the time haha just switch them up..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Try sideways, its works great.
    play4LA

Answer by play4LA at 6:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I dont know the answers as I'm a big girl too, but I love the answers so far and am glad to see an open question like this one. I'll definately be checking back to see other suggestions. Thanks for answering an awesome question!
    cthrush82

Answer by cthrush82 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010