Have you started Christmas shopping

I have already started my christmas shopping today and i was just wondering if I am crazy and if anyone else has bought already for christmas. I love gift sets to give out to the family because really don't know what else to give them and found some really good christmas in july sales so had to take advantage of it:-)

sarah.luckylady

Asked by sarah.luckylady at 1:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Nope, not even close, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• OMG, I don't even want to think about it now. Trying to get school things out of the way is a headache enough.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I usually start buying by now, but Kyra's starting school this year, so we're doing that right now. :-)
    I do have the list of people to buy for and the amount I'm willing to spend on each one written down and now I'll just keep my eye out for something in that pricerange that each person will like. I'll be done by Halloween though. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I was thinking about Christmas today and how much I am going to dread doing the Christmas shopping. I will probably get started after school starts and things settle down.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• we start in september
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• no your not crazy- I actually started at the beginning of the year. It's a pain to hide stuff all year but worth saving lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No but i have bought some halloween stuff! :)
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 2:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Ummm, no...this will probably be Christmas No. 3 with nothing under the tree.... Economy in the rust belt hasn't shown any sign of recovery....I'm still trying to figure out how to buy school clothes, supplies and pay the fees... :(
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i start right after christmas is over when the stuff goes on sale lol so i begin in december after christmas and go all year
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 2:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Back in January! I never stop...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010