Have you ever been in a physical fight?

I have, but it's been years, lol.

Did you win or get your butt kicked? :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I was. I was in a fight by this Girl. I was 16 she was 18. She did hurt me! She hit me hard in my windpipe! Another time I was taken by a group of like 10 girls! Girls Hated me!! When DH came into the picture saw this! He saw what girls would do to me! I don't know why. I've been with this one man forever. Anyway another time I was out to a concert of a friend's band. I took my DD who was 17. & was with my DH. DD& I took a break to go sit by ourselves.. To enjoy some quiet & have a soda. These group of girls having their 10th Class reunion starting saying this about me. Like I bet she's a Slut! I don't dress that way if there is a way or act that way etc.. I let it go.. Thinking.. Really! How can you say this? I don't even do it with DH!! I minded my own business. It upset my DD.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I imagine brothers don't count, so no.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• When I was a child, and I kicked butt!

Answer by older at 2:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• bumped ya!

• Quite a few... I only lost once, and the only reason I lost was because she shattered my glasses in my eye... I think the last one was about 6 years ago.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• When I was 18, I flat out kicked this guy's ass! He had it coming though, and I think most women would agree. He raped me 6 months earlier (it was someone I worked with and I mistakenly gave him a ride home from work one night). He never came back to work until 6 months later and actually asked if I missed him. I jumped over the counter and chased him outside. He was screaming like a little girl. :-) He lost teeth (3 or 4 I think), his nose was squished and bloody, I broke two of his fingers (I'm assuming they were broke, I heard a crunch sound and they were bent really funny), and I kicked him so hard in the groin that he couldn't stand up for a second. My boss at the time just stood back and watched for a few minutes then pulled me off. I'm glad I wasn't reported for it, but really, why would he call the cops? So I could tell they WHY I kicked his butt?
    It's the only time I've ever gotten physically angry with anyone.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• NEVER!
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• And let me tell you, it felt GOOD every time one of his teeth fell out of his mouth and every time I heard one of his bones crunch. :-)
    I would control myself better now, almost 9 years later, but if I were 18, I would still do it again in a heart beat.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Noooooo. I just don't live that way.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Noooooo. I just don't live that way."

Me neither, but I will always defend myself.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010