My husband is turning 30 on July 28th and I am at a complete loss on what to get him. He loves tools but has so many and it seems that is all he gets as gifts. I want to get him something different. Any suggestions?

TiffanyLowe

Asked by TiffanyLowe at 2:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• get him a project. like if he has some wood tools buy him some lumber.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• What are his hobbies other than working with tools?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• get him something you know that he is planning to buy, something that he wants,,,
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 2:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My hubby is turning 28 tomorrow -- besides the new shoes he requested, he's getting a massage gift certificate and an ice cream cake that says "happy birthday old man" with a tombstone candle LOL
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• get him a gift card to his favorite store
    sarah.luckylady

Answer by sarah.luckylady at 3:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• When my hubby turned 30 I got him a sightseeing flight over our city in a small plane (4 seater). He'd been in larger planes and enjoyed flying, but never in a light aircraft. He and his dad had a renovation business so he had every tool known to man and didn't really need anything else so I gave him an experience. He turned 40 last year and I would have liked to given him a ride in a helicopter or hot air balloon, but it just didn't happen - but there's always 45 or 50!

Anyway, he still has photos from the flight and talks about it. He took a friend with him as well and they both really enjoyed it. So if there is something like that that your hubby would like to do - some kind of experience, it's not a material gift, but it is something they do remember and enjoy.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I just got my dh a GPS does he have one of them? They come in really handy. Make him a cake and his favorite dinner take him to a movie he's been wanting to see does he play video games? You could get him a new game. How about a remote start for his car or truck whatever he drives. How about doing a small mini vacation to somewhere he's always wanted to go.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Thank you everyone for the ideas!!! <3
    TiffanyLowe

Comment by TiffanyLowe (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010