What do you get when you go to Subway?

If you go there at all, that is.

I'm eating it right now, and I was curious, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• It depends if I'm sharing with DH & I get more or less what he likes. I like the seafood & crab.. But he loves cold cut combo with chipotle sauce.(He gets only the $5.00 foot longs). He Loves, loves, loves their Chipotle sauce!! I love the steak and cheese too! But we can't afford them very often. My "taste" is off due to Chemo. But the seafood one I can enjoy once in a blue moon!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The broccoli and cheese soup.

Answer by older at 2:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The meatball marinara foot long sub. :-) I'll eat half of it hot right then and put the other half in the fridge and eat it cold later. I love those, especially when they're toasted.
    What kind do you have?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Veggie on flatbread...toasted with a little honey mustard YUM! My dd loves it too...my other DD has to have meatball with extra meatballs:)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• sweet onion chicken teryaki with lettus peper jack cheese tomato onions yellow peppers an hot peppers with light mayo and mustard!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• ham and provolone foot long on honey oat with lettuce tomato black olives mayo salt pepper oregano and occasionall vinegar and oil!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 2:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Steak and cheese
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i like to get the sweet onion chicken teriyaki with white amreican cheese lettuce cucumber extra onions banana peppers salt and pepper
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 2:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Usually a foot-long cold cut combo on wheat with American cheese, and lettuce and mayo on half, and I split it with my kids (they get the plain half, of course, lol). If it's just me, or I'm in a splurging mood, I'll get the chicken bacon ranch on honey oat (my son doesn't like the "stuff" on top...it has to be picked off before he'll eat it, so I stick with wheat for him) with cheddar cheese, toasted.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Tuna w/provolone toasted; lettuce; tomato; black olives; onion; pickle; banana peppers; sometimes avocado; and that it. yummmmm

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010