so how's this for an amazing mom moment...

I totally forgot my neighbors little girl's birthday party today.

Seriously. I'm sitting in piles of yard sale offerings praying the end of August comes quickly, then praying that it slows down so I have plenty of time to pack.

So I go upstairs, and between all of the clearance things I've purchased over the last year..
I was able to put a gift bag together, with
silly bandz,
crayola colored pencils and markers.
15 glow bracelents,
a couple of soda pop flavored lip glosses

it's a nice sized bag.
Do I add two veggies tales books to it, as well? or do you think what i've listed is enough?
We aren't very good friends.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What a good idea!!! If you don't want the books might as well throw them in too!! Even though you don't know them very well, it will definitely put a smile on the little girls face. Very sweet idea on your part.
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• That's nice of you. I'm sure it's plenty, but if you don't need the books, add those in too. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Shop much? LOL
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 2:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Shop much? LOL

every single week. We don't wait for a birthday to shop... since all of my kids and most of our family is born in the summer, by planning ahead I save hundreds of dollars. I raided the "stocking stuffer" bags. to fill up a gift bag. by spending 10-15 dollars a week, I minimize my Christmas/Summer expenditures/ hassle, and keep my budget sane.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• every single week. We don't wait for a birthday to shop... since all of my kids and most of our family is born in the summer, by planning ahead I save hundreds of dollars. I raided the "stocking stuffer" bags. to fill up a gift bag. by spending 10-15 dollars a week, I minimize my Christmas/Summer expenditures/ hassle, and keep my budget sane."

That's a smart idea! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• What you listed sounds great. I'm sure any kid will be glad to have it. :-) The books would just be an extra bonus.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• sounds good to me
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 3:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2010