What weird dreams has pregnancy made you have?

I've had a few dreams about snakes that do not attack me. I even had one where they crossed the road in a single file line and fish were floating in the air.

Asked by Queentdi at 12:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well I don't know if I am pregnant right now(hope I am ) but the other morning the alarm went off and I swear it was the theme song from from that Winnie the Pooh cartoon that comes on play house disney. Well later on that day I aske my DB soon to be DH about it. He just laughed and said I was crazy that I must had a strange dream. So there is my weird story and it still bugs me. LOL

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I delivered twins on the bunk-bed that I owned as a child. The bunk bed was located in the hospital....don't ask...

Answer by LilHellion at 1:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I had baaaad nightmares. I had several dreams there was something wrong with my baby. Then there is one that sticks in my mind I was standing in a room calling for someone and the floor drops out, all of a suddnen it came back but was covered in blood and body parts! Yikes

Answer by rebecca4673 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I dreamt that I came home from hanging out with my friends and went upstairs (where I had just put together baby shower gifts) and there was my son sitting in his rocker chair, skinny like a starved child, looked up at me and said "mommy, feed me!" I still had a couple months left of pregnancy at the time.

Answer by hotmama404 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• i have wierd dreams about my moms house in my old bedroom like i was locked in there and there was writing on the walls in blood saying wierd things and there was a dead girl covered in blood in there with me and i kept trying to get out but the door was locked i struggle in my sleep so much to get out its wakes me up out of my sleep trying to open that darn door!

Answer by EzekielJR. at 4:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my son, I had a dream that I had him in the back of my grandma's Jeep. He came out shaped like an egg and he was wearing overall's! haha. After that I wouldn't ride in my grandma's jeep for the rest of my pregnancy. I was about 6 months.

Answer by renea20 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I had a dream.. that all babies.. were born looking like raw chickens. Kind of funny - but disturbing. Everyone was walking around with their raw chicken babies.. in strollers - in cute little outfits. Quite strange!

Answer by KaydeeBee at 12:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2008