What would u do if...

well i'm a young girl, and right now i'm thinking about selling my body so i can buy things that my unborn baby need.

is that to bad?

it's just because there is not alot of work for girls like me.

so if you so a girl selling her body what would you tell her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• That there are better and more healthier ways to earn money. Why would you want to risk your child's health? You could possible get an STD and pass it to your child when they are born.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Don't do it. Not only is that a great way to catch a disease that could harm both you and your baby, but it's illegal. Get busted prostituting, and risk losing your baby. There is help out there so that you do NOT have to do this.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I realy dont think its a good idea. I know it may seem like you cant find anything else but in the long run you will regret it. You may end up loosing your baby and get an std. Im sure there is some thing you can find to do...
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 2:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Is this a joke? Exactly what did you expect everyone to say? No? Possibly how you got pregnant in the first place?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• thing will work out 4 u and your baby there is help out there 4 u go on the web site don:t go out there in the street that not good at all u can get hurt your baby need u mom i Pray That Thing Get Better 4 U
    momromtheheart

Answer by momromtheheart at 2:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Well, I think you are just a troll. And if you're not, I'm sorry. Your question just seems a little out there. If I saw someone in real life out on the street, I'd say "if you're older than 15, go to a fast food restaurant."
    I'd tell you the same thing. It's not glamorous, but it's legal.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Look for a home for unwed mothers. Go there and stay until the baby is born. Put the baby up for adoption. Go to school so you can learn how to do something honorable with your life. And don't have sex again with anybody until you are a married woman.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i would never sell my body there is to much help out there u could lose ur baby or worse get into something and lose ur life also
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 3:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I say no! You are risking so much if you were to do this. Not only your health, but your babies. Shoot, you may not even see this child because you could end up getting killed by some psycho!~
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• why are you having a child that you cannot afford?
    What will happen to your baby if you are in jail, or dead?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010