What to use for wrinkles and fine lines?

Looking for any tips as well.

aerocrombiester

Asked by aerocrombiester at 3:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i have some ridiculous tips, but they work. Cooling gel-- homemade

It's a sugar scrub, and you combine a cheapy type of toothpaste or a nice fresh brand with some "pow", in it , and add sugar that's right white granulated sugar, that's all the stores have in those jars. You can add any oil to it also, like lavendar oil, (sold at bed,bath, and body.) or a cedar leaf oil, eucalyptus oil, all this stuff is firming and toning. Anything with a cool bite. Peppermint is usually in any toothpaste. Carrier oil could be canola too. Just scrub gently with the mix. and RINSE WELL>
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• There aren't any creams will make existing wrinkles go away but a moisturiser with sunscreen is the best way to prevent new ones.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I've always had very dry skin so at a young age began moisturizing. I just use Rite Aid brand, the heavy stuff at night, lighter for day...I'm 54 and have pretty good skin. Also, before putting on make up I always put a thicker amount under my eyes and let it soak in. I'm sure there must be better produsts out there, but don't have the budget to afford them.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• just moisturize and wear at least an spf 15 during the day.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Moisturizer and sunscreen won't help those of us that are over forty! I love DermaSilk 5 minute facelift.  Visit my journal and read my ramblings.  It is found exclusively at Walgreens and runs about $40, but you can usually come up with a coupon for $5.00 off.  It Smooths and tightens for 8 hours.... I love it and it makes your makeup look fabulous.  :)

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Ladies theres a product by L'BEL PARIS, called Collagenesse XT Wrinkle Filling Effect Facial Treatment Lotion. Its a day and night treatment, that will make your skin extra soft in texture that fills wrinkles instantly... Say goodbye to wrinkles... Results in record time... msg me if interested...
    LBELPARIS85

Answer by LBELPARIS85 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• all i use is oil of olay the only thing to go for.....
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 2:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2010