Sex Toys... adult content

Do you and your spouse use any sex toys and if so what do you use? We are wanting to buy more items but I would first like to know your inputs. No bashing keep your drama else where

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 3:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• We have a vibrating ring thing that came with a condom. The batteries only lasted about 6 months though and then we had to replace them. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• A rabbit and bullet
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I think any married couple who needs to use sex toys has a serious relationship problem. To me, adding anything to the marital bed is like saying to the other spouse that you are totally inadequate and not good enough without some kind of something extra. I would never do that to my husband, and he would never do that to me. You would be better served to throw them all away and spend your time discovering the many wonders of your spouse that you apparently have never known to exist. To believe that anything else is necessary is to believe a lie.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• NannyB, just because we use them doesn't mean there are problems. They aren't "necessary" but they are a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• nanny b it doesnt mean there are problems just adds a little more fun and excitement
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 3:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I guess it's a good thing that we don't NEED to use toys, we just WANT to. Tons of time will go by between uses (well, between when we use them together - alone is another story, wink, wink), but sometimes a little variety adds some spice to the bedroom games. We greatly enjoy each other and our sexuality, the toys are just an addition to it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• In response to her question Nanny3 she does not want ur opinion of what you think she was asking open minded moms a question, and yes we play with them and the bullet is awesome.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Trust me we have a GREAT! sex life we have sex everyday we only have one toy. I was invited to a romance party last night and all the thing's that were their just made everything about sex more fun. NannyB your just hating sorry your sex life sucks...
    babycakeschris

Comment by babycakeschris (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I used to, i had a vibrator b4 i met him and we used it for a while but it got old so we dont use it any more, we do other funn activities
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Don't listen to NannyB its your sex life do what u guys feel comfortable with...Its healthy to add some fun into the bedroom keeps it fresh. =) Just find a good hiding place =P
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 3:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010