12 days late then started?

I am usually a 28-30 day cycle it was day 42 before I started. I thought I might be pregnant so I went and took Pregnancy test both urine and blood, both were negative. I was like I said 12 days late when I finally started. Has this ever happened to any of you? Could I still be pregnant? If this has happened to you what was the reasoning. I swear I'm not stressed I'm the happiest I could be right now so I know I'm not stressed! lol. I have a wonderful husband and I am stay at home I go to college but its not stressful. I have no financial worries. We want kids and we got excited when I was late then we were kinda down when I finally started.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i was 10 days late last month then got my period again 10 days later
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• did you go to the doctor?
    mrs.hughes09

Answer by mrs.hughes09 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You probably just didn't ovulate or ovulated late... it happens to most women at least a couple of times... some women have it happen all of the time.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010