What motivates you to pick online earning sites?

When you are looking for ways to make money online with free start up - what do YOU look for?
I have a few that I do myself, but I am horrible at telling, showing, or sharing with others.
I just hate when people get all infomercial and pushy, so I tend to not share what I do.

What are people looking for when they are looking for work from home or free ways to earn money online?

1Katrina

Asked by 1Katrina at 3:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I use swagbucks. yes, that's my referral link. It's a paid to click program I've gotten a hundred or so bucks worth of gift cards off.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Honestly, I dont push the survey sites or chacha on anyone. Although they are legit, and yes free to start, it takes a lot of time to actually make any money off them. I personally would rather have my own business where I work when I want and make twice the money. I love what I do and am making more money not just for myself, but other people as well. Can't get any better than that :)
    KaylaCeleste

Answer by KaylaCeleste at 3:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You could tell people about it at: myLot I bet you could get a ton of referrels from there. :) Most everyone there is looking for ways to make more money online.

1Katrina

Comment by 1Katrina (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i dont push i just share what i do.. i dont care if people join or not.. i just want people to know what worked for me.. i dont blast them all over either i just made a journal of everything i do from home and just tell people to view if they want..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I do swagbucks when I remember, and complete my InboxDollars stuff when I have the time, but otherwise I don't do any of the free stuff online. I tried that a few years back and hated it so I started a business with Ameriplan, and I've joined another company as well and within 2 hours of enrolling with the other company, I had a customer already. Now I have a new team member as well and couldn't be happier.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I look for something NEW. We have noticed that the first ones in seem to make the most moneys. Everyone ones to be part of a new and growing business. At the same time, you work for yourself. We also look for something that will earn us residual income, that is an easy system to do and not have too spend to much time on it. The product is functional and affordable. Low monthly overhead. and potential to make endless income. WE HAVE FOUND IT AGAIN in ONE24. Launching August 1st. Timing is everything. Still taking early registrations. Please watch the videos online http://www.access124online. You can still do what you do, this is apart and does not conflict with any other home based business.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010