PLEASE pray for my family.. please praY WE can sell our old car for rent money

we have only payed half our rent.. the good news is that my husband starts a new job today. so things should get better.. please i would be very very grateful.. if i could get some prayers that we can sell our 87 lincoln.. to come up with the rest of rent money.. welfare denied us cash aid.. but mon we have a meeting for food stamps.. please pray we are approved...we have one interested buyer for 700.... which would be great.. but the guy needs a ride from far away. and hasnt called us back.. THANK U! i know god hears our prayers no matter what... thank u again.

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i will be praying for your family
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I pray as well all works out for you.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• thank u for your prayers
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I will be prayinglighting candles all that! As a child my mom went through the same thing and I know how it is! Please know you are NOT ALONE! Most of us have been there and we can all wish you good luck but you need to find it in yourself! YOu know things will get better right? Good focus on it. Focus on selling that car! YOu will do it
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I know you can! If we could actually get cash for the hunk of junk we just sold - blown head gaskets and all - you can without doubt sell yours and pay the rent...

Blessings are on their way... Just believe you will sell it - I have no doubt!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Done. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I most certainly will!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• THANK U SO MUCH again for the prayers. Knowing that i have moms out there praying for me. makes even more optimistic that things will and are getting better.
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2010